Monday, January 17, 2011

yee sip see (24): birthday update

How I survived my 24th birthday weekend without a single hangover or feeling like 100 Courics, I will never understand. BUT I'm sure not complaining. In the mornings, I was definitely slow to get up but when the consumption of copious amounts of alcohol, late night partying, and sleeping at dawn are apart of the nightly equation, morning density & chowderheadedness should be expected. Although we did venture to Sukhumvit for Narz Bar on Friday, my nights revolved around clubs and bars on Khao San Road. I partied with new friends (my Australian bff and the lovely Germans) and toasted with good friends and saw things that, well, are too disturbing to forget. A successful 24th it was.

Thanks for all the birthday greetings and to everyone that came out last weekend. I had a great time!

Check out some pictures...

Friday

 the fellas at the Happy Bar



Australian Mitch servin' up "The Mitch"

 Narz Bar

Saturday

Boat taxi during the day followed by a much needed nap

back at the Happy Bar

Birthday cake courtesy of the Happy Bar

seven people, one show, fourteen scarred eyes

1 comment:

  1. phad thai looks great!!! I'm glad to hear of "no hungover"!!!!I still think it's way to much fun out there!!!!luv,,,Dad....

    ReplyDelete